Friday, August 1, 2008

Strike That



Luftansa went on stike.

The stike was over almost as fast as it started, but still our flight has been cancelled. So, we're not going to be sleeping at home tomorrow night after all. Oh well, I was going on and on about how much I love Almaty right?

It looks like we'll be able to come home on Sunday on Brittish Air. So, if all goes well we'll sleep in our beds on Sunday night.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I hope the flights work out smoothly on Sunday. I'm currently packing up our apartment in Boulder and remembering how much I hate moving, so I've got renewed emphathy for your desire to sleep in your own beds again.

    Can't wait to meet the twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh where are you? I keep checking, hoping for confirmation that you have all made it home. I would say let us know when you have a minute, but that might be after the twins have graduated high school!

    ReplyDelete