days till we leave...
To be honest, it seems unreal. Get this: in a week's time we get on a plane, fly halfway around the world to meet these two little people who will join our lives for the rest of our lives. So, we leave St. Louis and it's just us two; we return a family of four. How wild is that?!? It's exciting and terrifying all at once.
It feels a little like stepping off a cliff...but in a good way.


Congratulations on getting to this point. I wish you a safe journey to meet your children, how amazing.
ReplyDeleteMay the next week give you the time you need to get packed and ready to become a family of 4.
Good luck and best wishes,
Sandi
Just a few days until "the end of the world as you know it."
ReplyDeleteHope you are packed and ready to go!
Congratulations! I can't wait to follow along! It is my dream to get twins... so... It does happen!!!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so excited for you! You will love being parents, and you both will be such good ones. I can hardly wait to meet your two precious ones. Karen
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! I'm sure the medieval colloquium is the last thing on your mind, but you are both on mine!! Have fun on your wild journey. Godspeed.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! This is great news. Looking forward to more updates...
ReplyDeleteSusan and Brent,
ReplyDeleteExciting- your life will change as you know it, and be more fulfilled in ways you never knew. I can't wait to see these two!
Celeste
B-Ts, sorry we didn't get to give you a proper goodbye from Sunday, so here it is...Have a great flight, be safe, and give our love to those kids. We're praying for you. Love, Rodney, Gina, Will, and the unborn...
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you invited me to read your blog! I can't wait to follow your experiences over the next few months. God be with you and your children. We miss you guys already!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Keep us updated!
ReplyDelete