Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Ultimate Blind Date

As most of you are just getting started w/ your work day Brent and I are turning in for the night. Tomorrow is the big day. I was chatting on Facebook today with a friend (isn't the internet amazing!?!) and she described the meeting as "the ultimate blind date". I liked that. I'm more nervous and more excited than I've ever been for any date I've ever been on though. And I'm not thinking one bit about what to wear. I did, however, take some care over picking out what toys to bring.

Stay tuned folks. You just might see some pictures tomorrow. And if you're the prayin' sort send some of them our way.

7 comments:

  1. I can't imagine!

    You are SO in my thoughts! I'm sure your toy selections are impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not even the prayin' sort - but I get all emotional just thinking about what you guys are about to experience. There's really nothing like meeting your babies for the first time. Wishing you all the best and keeping you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! Just remember: they'll have absolutely no memory of this later, unlike a blind date, so even horrible toy selections won't matter. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 7:30am there. I'm sure you are either just waking, or already awake from the nerves and excitement. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you guys on your big date- the ultimate blind date! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can I just say how much I love this time difference? because by the time I wake up tomorrow, I imagine that there will be a report from you. It's very satisfying.

    Godspeed, you two. See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so enjoying waiting each day to read what is happening next! I am sooo excited for all of you. There is a lot to be said for you guys not having to spend this last night in hard "labor" before you get to see what you've been carrying around and waiting on all this time!
    Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete