
Before Babies
Susan will, of course be staying on and, undoubtedly blogging faithfully while she keeps visiting Jesse and Evie until our court date next month. I am on my way back to St. Louis to get started with a new job and take care of a few things at home before the big arrival!
I finished our mappa mundi (the map we made of our tiny world in lieu of a google map). I wanted to be sure Susan would have it before I left--she's never been the very best at directions. Since we're short on pictures today I thought I'd share it too:

You look like you grew into yourselves somehow. Like you're saying, "Yeah! This is us! We have two children.!"
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you look entirely different. I think I even see an additional grey hair on you Brent and a new glow in both of you!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, your life has changed so drastically in such a meaningful way. I imagine you can't wait to get your kids home and really start living your family life.
Ok, did you guys photoshop yourselves? Seriously! You look totally different! (Or maybe the first shows the remnants of that lovely little flight. :-) Not to rob any credit from the babies of course!)
ReplyDeleteSafe travels!