
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The latest on the newest addition(s) to our family...
Kokshetau Time |
“Nothing can explain this adventure—let’s say a quirk of fortune steered us together—we made our covenants, began this odyssey of ours, by hunch and guess work, a blind date where foolish love consented in advance. . . Gratuitous, beyond our fathoming, both binding and freeing, this love re-invades us, shifts the boundaries of our being.” – From Out of the Blue by Michael O’ Siadhail
‘I have often wondered why more do not adopt children. Why don't they?'
okay, B and I are sitting here admiring the twins' pudgy little limbs. That's two splendid portions of baby you've got there! Delectable!
ReplyDeleteHoping to catch you on Facebook sometime, now that your times have shifted...
<3 N&B
So so cute! It looks like Evie has a little curl to her hair! Both kids have such big brown eyes! Vicki your hair looks cute! I see that Mr Jess likes your hat!
ReplyDelete