Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last of the Morning Visits

It turns out that this morning was the last of our morning visits. As of tomorrow, we will be switching to afternoons (from 2-4pm).

There is another family that has just arrived in town (welcome to Kathleen and TJ!) and they will be starting their official 14 visitation tomorrow. So, they will be taking the morning visitation slot. Although I'm not looking forward to walking to the hospital during the hot hours of the afternoon, I will be glad to have mornings (which is evening time in the U.S.) free for Skyping (is that a verb?) (If you've not yet discovered Skype, by the way, you need to get on that.)


What this change means for you all is that my posts will arrive a bit later in the day. Sorry about that...

I don't have a whole lot else to report for the day (or, rather, am too lazy to do any reporting), so why don't I just move on to the pictures? That's what you're all here for anyway.

 Jess licking my arm...






I'm signing off, Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. As always, adorable photos! We have yet to explore the wonderful world of Skype - I need to get on that! Enjoy your mornings.

    And, a little more than a week before court. YEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on moving to afternoon visits! I bet it'll be fun for you to get to see Jess and Evelyn at a different time of day...

    ReplyDelete