Today, the guys were sound asleep when we got there.
Now, I know that, in general, it's better to let sleeping babies lay, but after 40 minutes or so I really felt like I needed some attention. So, I turned on the Ipod (I have a little speaker that I plug into the Ipod so that we can all jam out together). But they continued to snore away. After 5 minutes of them ignoring the music, I figured 'enough is enough' and just went ahead and woke Eves up. I mean, really, they were sleeping our precious 2 and 1/2 hours away!!!
I let Jess sleep some more while I dressed and played with Evelyn a bit...
Do you think this onesie makes me look fat?
We spent the rest of our time in the usual way--doing the things babies do: bottles, books, toys, sitting, standing, and so on. The only new addition to our activities today was dancing. I turned our tiny Ipod speaker up and danced the babies around. I did this first with Eves and Jess was watching and watching--I think he really wanted his turn. He was so happy when I took him for a little spin!
Well, that was today. Tomorrow it'll be just 1 day till it's just 1 more week!
Maybe you said this at some point that I missed but why do you only get 2 1/2 hours per day?
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm, I could just eat them up.
ReplyDeleteI do love that outfit! That was one of the first things I noticed actually- that they were sleeping in onsies and therefore it must be getting warm!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love all those cheeks and rolls and wonderful baby places? Just makes a person smile.
Isn't dancing with your kids the greatest? I don't dance with my wife (well, there was that unfortunate jitterbugging episode...but that was years ago), but I'll boogie with a baby anytime. It's good exercise too!
ReplyDelete